Harvest Pink Jacquard Square Cotton SALE $48 per/m
Plaster pink – for reference this is darker than Merchant and Mills Dauphine pink. This layered cotton has a jacquard weave that gives it a quilted look and feel.
*All Fabric is sold in 25cm (0.25 metre) increments.
Qty: 1 = 25cm
Qty: 2 = 50 cm
Qty: 3 = 75 cm
Qty: 4 = 1 metre
Please note, this is only produced in 5m pieces so any orders over 5m will not be sent in one continuous piece.
The reverse is a gauzy cotton, there is no batting in the middle of this cloth, the inside is made up of a series of thicker yarns which gives it the quilted feel. The top is a fine cotton.
If possible we would advise overlocking your raw edges before sewing to prevent fraying.
We can see this being used for throws, quilts, quilted jackets, oversized cushions, and smaller cosmetic bags.
- 100% BCI cotton. (The Better Cotton Initiative is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world.)
- 120cm wide.
- Approx. 500gsm.
- The squares are approximately 4cm.
- This fabric is prewashed.
- Made in India.
- We recommend not using this for something that will sit in direct sunlight.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- There will be colour variations between pieces. There may also be colour graduation over the piece.