Carnival $72 per/m
European laundered linen tumbled at the mill for softness. Carnival is a cheery mix of orange, peach, pink, grey/blue and natural oat coloured stripes.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Carnival can be used for many of our patterns, ideally dresses, skirts, tops, and loose fitting trousers.
- 100% linen
- 145cm wide, 200gsm or 5.9oz (medium weight)
- Stripe width 1.8cm’s.
- The stripes run parallel to the selvedge.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
Our fabric is sold in 25cm increments. Therefore, the price shown is for each 25cm increments. If you wish to purchase 1 meter, please be sure you have 4 in the quantity field (4 QTY = 1 meter) and so on...
- *All Fabric is sold in 25cm (0.25 metre) increments.
Qty: 1 = 25cm
Qty: 2 = 50 cm
Qty: 3 = 75 cm
Qty: 4 = 1 metre